With the world at a standstill, there has been a widespread worry as to how people can go out and and have their health thoroughly checked. Numerous establishments has unfortunately closed and people are often afraid to visit the remaining open establishments for fear of getting the novel virus. In these times of crisis, Eyecare Deluxe has remained open to cater to the needs of their patients and the wider community. As one of the frontliners, we implemented guidelines that ensure the safety of our patients. Our doctors are in suits, our clinic is regularly disinfected, cashless transactions are encouraged, and we keep a contact trace for everyone who visits us.
Soon we will be unveiling modernized approach to the overall eyecare experience from online appointments, teleconsultation, and digital patient records. Today, we are implementing the following guidelines:
1. We disinfect and sanitize the whole clinic premises before opening and after closing.
2. All our equipments are disinfected and sanitized before and after each patient.
3. We have increased our cleaning frequency in high touch and high traffic areas.
4. All our frames are UV sterilized before and after each fitting.
5.We also implement teleconsultations to be able to help our patients in the safety of their own homes.
6. We have options for cashless transactions to minimize contact.
7. We have a very strict daily health check for all our staff.
8. We have installed a disinfection unit at our door to make sure all our staff and visitors are safe and clean upon entering the premises.
9.We strictly implement the health and safety protocols implemented by the government.
10. We follow the mall's schedule and are ready to serve you for all your urgent eye care needs.